Women Empowerment Program
Women empowerment program started in 2015 at Shivaji Nagar police line in Pune sponsored by BNY MELLON company. The core purpose of this program is to work towards the betterment and financial capacity building of women from underprivileged sections of society. Under this program, different skill trainings are conducted and women are encouraged to form enterprises to better their livelihood.
We have Jute & fabric bags stitching centers i.e. Production centers at 4 Locations
Our office at 201 Nilgiri Apartments Karve Road
Ramnagar, Bapuji Bua Chouk Waraje
Sahakar Nagar center Ravindra society
Sutardara center at Gujar palana Ghar
Areas we work in and around Pune-
- Sutardara (Paud Road)
- Happy colony
- Ramnagar (Waraje)
- Ganesh Mala
- Annabhau Sathe Vashat (Sahakar Nagar)
- Taljai Vasahat
- Padmavati Vasahat
- Bibwewadi Oata
- Aundh Gaon
- Kasturba Vasahat Aundh
- Ambedkar Vasahat Aundh
- Navin Vasahat Katraj
- Police Line Shivajinagar
- Bags stitching Fabric/ Jute
- Art & Craft:- Block printing, Jewellery, Diwali Diyas Candles Soaps & decorations
- Parlour courses
- Cooking & Catering:- Cake making, Masala Making, Instant Pithe (millet) making, Master Chef program, etc.
We conduct different Awareness sessions & personality development sessions like
- Computer Training, Digital Literacy: – to enhance their digital skills and introduce them to online payments methods such as GPAY, PAYTM, etc for their future enterprises
- Financial Literacy: – to secure the financial capacities of their family and business
- Health Awareness: – to help them navigate a balanced diet and avoid future health risks
- Soft Skills, Like Communication, Marketing, etc.
- Entrepreneurship Development Training
Programs conducted by Us
- Exposure Visits of these women to the areas where they live, different wholesale shops where they can buy raw materials, and small businesses where they can learn how to conduct their business.
- Cultural programs & competitions at Vasti (community) Level
- Every year we organise a program for Women’s Day in March.
- We conduct Health check-ups for Sewa Vasti Women.